Saturday, April 12, 2014

Top 100 International Exchange & Experience Blogs 2013

HOLA A TODOS ! 

I just  found out that my blog is on the list of the ...

Top 100 International Exchange & Experience Blogs 2013  <------


THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU ! without YOU guys and YOURS votes I couldnt find my blog on this list ! This is very important to me, because now more people can read the blog, more people can find out what Colombia is, How it looks like and now I can make people actually GO there and discover what I have discovred. I am just too happy ! I really really did not expect that. I feel flattered and honoured. I achieved this score ( my blog is 82th on the list) because of you, so now I can say that YOU also create this blog. Without your emails, facebook messages, I would never know that you guys really read it. If you guys have any suggestions about the topics, what I should write about- please leave a comment or contact me via email: nskotnicka@wp.pl




"  IX13 (International Exchange & Experience 2013) is a competition from bab.la and Lexiophiles presenting you with the top 100 blogs on living abroad. The IX blog competition has been running for five years (also check out the 20102011 and 2012 results). " 

Browse through the list to find bloggers all over the world sharing their experience abroad. Many of them are high-school and university students on exchange, au-pairs or au-pair families, around-the-world-travellers, expats or young enthusiasts doing a voluntary year of social service abroad. The common bond is that all of them are living, exploring, learning, and experiencing a foreign country and blogging about it!" 


http://en.bab.la/news/top-100-international-exchange-experience-blogs-2013

thank you, 
la Poloca
xx




No comments:

Post a Comment